Saturday, February 27, 2010

CH. 5 picture"Even dogs try to steal from each other.

I bet you have seen dogs do this. The big Golden dog, Farley,
has a bone his owner gave him.
Mister Tucker, Charlie Rose's pal, tried for a long, long time to
see if he could steal it. He barked and danced around, but he
never did trick Farley.
Me, I just watched, because if you read my story, you know
I have learned Stealing isn't much fun.
You know children and grown-ups do just about the same
thing sometimes. Have you ever had someone reach over your
meal and grab a chip or a spoonful of food and forget to ask if it
is okay? I have seen this happen to Mrs Thistle and she never
says anything. If it happened to me I'd be yip-yapping!
Love, Charlie Rose
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment